The Ag Hall is located at One Expocentre Drive in Topeka, on the SW section of 17th & Topeka Blvd.
Hours: 10 am to 4pm
Adult admission is $5 until 3:00 p.m.
Children 13 and younger will get in for free for the entire duration of the show.
FREE for VETERANS, ACTIVE DUTY, and RESERVES with proof of military service!
FREE AFTER THREE for everyone of any age!
What is Topekarama?
- A one-day event on Saturday, November 11, 2023
- It’s part comic book convention
- It’s part old-fashioned record show
- It’s part sports memorabilia show
- Exhibitors will be bringing cool and hard-to-find merchandise from the worlds of:
- Video and Board Games
- Sports and non-sports trading cards
- Comic books
- Original Artwork & Prints
- Die-cast cars and toys
- Dolls including Barbie and G.I. Joe
- Action Figures
- Movies and TV
- Vinyl LP’s, Cassettes, CD’s
- All of this and more for an unbeatable price!
- Mark your calendars now, and plan to attend the first bi-annual TOPEKARAMA!